Estimated time to read it: 1 min 12 sec
How do you translate CALL in Spanish?
Let’s see some examples:
- She felt the call to the priesthood.
- They arrived five minutes before the call time.
- Here are some general Eight Ball rules: The opening break is never a called shot.
- The game was called due to the rain.
- When you buy a call option, you are buying the right to buy a stock at the strike price.
Did you know all the choices? Do you think learning new vocabulary is essential in translation?
Thank you so much for your time and see you soon, here, in Translage.